We’re just about a month out from the first Wanderlust gathering in a long, long time. If that isn’t incentive enough to join us at Wanderlust 108 Brooklyn, how about a gratis pair of $100 Sweaty Betty leggings?
Not kidding. Sweaty Betty is graciously offering their famed high-waist Power Leggings (with the blue celestial dot pattern) to every purchaser of a Premium ticket ($45 now, increasing to $59 on Aug. 13). These leggings are so good that a pair is sold every 60 seconds — they’re bum sculpting, sweat wicking, and come with a bonded waistband for extra compression and flattering seamlines. Premium guests can pick up their leggings at the Sweaty Betty booth on site. We can’t mail you the leggings if you don’t come to the event, so please show up to claim them.
Remember that your Premium ticket also includes meal tickets for breakfast and lunch, premium mat placement, and a gift tote.
What’s in the gift bag? We’re glad you asked. In addition to the aforementioned Sweaty Betty leggings ($100 value) the bag already contains over $200 worth of goodies. (We’ll keep this list updated on the event page FAQ, because the list keeps growing!)
- Large (16″) cloth tote with pocket and Wanderlust 108 logo, kindly provided by our friends at Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Skincare. $10 value.
- 3 varieties of Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Skincare 3.3 oz toner (Gentle Balancing Toner, Hydrating Toner and Pore Perfecting Toner), plus a gift coupon. $15 value.
- Sacred CBD Recovery Pack, including a sample of Sacred’s signature CBD Pain Balm, Sacred hand sanitizer and an instant ice pack. $15 value.
- Microfiber Sweat Towel by Nirvana. Absorbent, soft and quick drying, Nirvana’s hand towel is perfect for any Wanderluster who sometimes works up a sweat. Remember to hydrate with the free Nirvana HMB water on site when you do! $10 value.
- Coupon good for 3 months free on Wanderlust TV, our online yoga, meditation and fitness platform. $50 value.
Ticket prices rise on Friday, August 13 and event capacity is limited. Don’t miss out.